|Hep B Sur AB test results
Feb 21, 2005
I'm confused I received my test results back from the blood taken and My results showed HEP B SUR AB for immunity to viral infection of the liver positive. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It could mean one of two things: 1. If you only had hepatitis B surface antibody and the rest of your hepatitis panel (ie. core antibody) is negative, then you probably have had hepatitis B immunization in the past. 2. If you have hepatitis B surface antibody and your core antibody IgG is positive, then you have had past exposure to the virus, but have cleared the infection.
HIV neg but CMV,EBV,HepC
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Erotic Massage?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Breast
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke And Possible HIV Exposure
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.