|blood contact in shower room
Feb 21, 2005
hello i'm living in a university residence where we use communal shower stalls. i'm suspecting there may be fresh blood on the ground since people do shaving in the shower or there may be mentrual blood. i want to know if i have a broken chapped skin (not bleeding) on my feet is it possible to have contacted hcv if i accidently stepped on fresh blood in the shower stall.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider this a very unlikely way to get hepatitis C. Dr. McGovern
infected or not?
HIV neg but CMV,EBV,HepC
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.