|routine blood test
Feb 21, 2005
During a routine blood test i was told that I had elevated liver enyzmes. I just had a hep panel and awiting results. I am not in any risk group for Hep what could eb causing ther levated liver enymes. thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
Although viral hepatitis is a common cause of abnormal liver function tests, there are other causes including medication effects or other liver diseases such as fatty liver, iron overload, and other liver diseases.
Hep C from anal w/ bleeding
infected or not?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.