|routine blood test
Feb 21, 2005
During a routine blood test i was told that I had elevated liver enyzmes. I just had a hep panel and awiting results. I am not in any risk group for Hep what could eb causing ther levated liver enymes. thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
Although viral hepatitis is a common cause of abnormal liver function tests, there are other causes including medication effects or other liver diseases such as fatty liver, iron overload, and other liver diseases.
Hep C from anal w/ bleeding
infected or not?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.