|Hep C from anal w/ bleeding
Feb 21, 2005
I is it likely to have contracted Hep C from anal sex if there was no bleeding?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be uncommonly transmitted through sexual intercourse - but it does occur in 2 to 3 percent of monogamous couples. If this is your only possible exposure, then small tears certainly can occur with anal intercourse that you may have been unaware of.
How accurate is the RIBA
routine blood test
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Does Anal Sex Lead To Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.