Feb 21, 2005
A friend recently had a traumatic leg amputation and has tested positive for hepc and hiv after 2 months in hospital and in a coma for 1 week..Is it possible beacause of high doses of meds etc..that the test could be a false positive??and what should he do next?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is difficult to comment on this case which is extremely complicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precum Touching Vagina Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Testing Negative After Handjob
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Rubbing Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.