Feb 21, 2005
A friend recently had a traumatic leg amputation and has tested positive for hepc and hiv after 2 months in hospital and in a coma for 1 week..Is it possible beacause of high doses of meds etc..that the test could be a false positive??and what should he do next?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is difficult to comment on this case which is extremely complicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.