Feb 21, 2005
A friend recently had a traumatic leg amputation and has tested positive for hepc and hiv after 2 months in hospital and in a coma for 1 week..Is it possible beacause of high doses of meds etc..that the test could be a false positive??and what should he do next?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is difficult to comment on this case which is extremely complicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Do Condoms Prevent Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.