what are the chances... odd HCV transfer

What are the chances that I could have contracted HCV by coming close to, and possibly touching the blood of someone who was positive, or handling some of the same papers that may (high chance that a drop is there) have blood on them. Since there is also a chance that the blood was transfered to some papers that i took home with me (but they are dark and i cannot tell if there is anything on them), what is the lifespan of the virus outside of the body, and what are the chances that there could have been contact? the reason that i am so concerned is that i already have a comprimised immune system (not due to HIV but to other ailments) and I also worry easily. (if you couldn't tell)

I am sorry but I cannot understand what your "exposure" was. If you are concerned, you may want to speak on the phone with your physician to describe the "exposure" in detail for further advice. Dr. McGovern

blood
RE: Time Critical 4th Try I Respect Your 2nd Opinion