|Human Growth Hormones and co-infected
Feb 21, 2005
Iam a 34 year old male that has been co-infected for 14 years with a HIV viral load below a thousand and a CD$ of 400. A Hep C viral load of 13 million with no liver damage as of yet. What is your opinion on Human Growth Hormones and how would it affect either of my infections?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data regarding any adverse effects with HIV or HCV. However, I am not sure what indications you have for use of that particular medication. You may want to discuss that further with your physician. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.