|Human Growth Hormones and co-infected
Feb 21, 2005
Iam a 34 year old male that has been co-infected for 14 years with a HIV viral load below a thousand and a CD$ of 400. A Hep C viral load of 13 million with no liver damage as of yet. What is your opinion on Human Growth Hormones and how would it affect either of my infections?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data regarding any adverse effects with HIV or HCV. However, I am not sure what indications you have for use of that particular medication. You may want to discuss that further with your physician. Dr. McGovern
Hep exposure and window
plz helpp me
- Can You Get AIDS By Having Sex When You Got A Period?
- What Is A Reflex Western Blot Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Human Bite?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Milk Thistle While On HIV Meds?
- How Does Neuropathy Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.