Human Growth Hormones and co-infected

Iam a 34 year old male that has been co-infected for 14 years with a HIV viral load below a thousand and a CD$ of 400. A Hep C viral load of 13 million with no liver damage as of yet. What is your opinion on Human Growth Hormones and how would it affect either of my infections?

I don't know of any data regarding any adverse effects with HIV or HCV. However, I am not sure what indications you have for use of that particular medication. You may want to discuss that further with your physician. Dr. McGovern

Hep exposure and window
plz helpp me