|Hep exposure and window
Feb 21, 2005
Dear Very Helpful People
I fingered a woman and sucked my finger 12 weeks ago. I tested negative for Hep B and C, HIV and syphillus at 10 weeks after. I also tested for gonhorea, chlymidia etc at 6 weeks and was negative. Should I still be concerned re my hepititis risk (or any other sti for that matter). I did not know the ladies status.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not pursue further testing at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Should Healthcare Workers Be Required To Disclose Their Hiv Status?
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C If Condom Breaks With Prostitute
- Does Thrush Hurt?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Type Of Virus Causes Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.