hep b vax and chronic fatigue

I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for ten years now my partner of 3 months is a inactive carrier of hep b I have had the first 2 of my vacinations and in jly have the the final one would I be protected against the hep b as hes inactive anyway if we were to have unprotected sex? the doctors said today its to early to have a blood test but I would like to know if its possable to have sex still. thankyou for your time....worried.

The fullest protection will be with all three shots of vaccine. Two shots does afford some protection, but not as fully as the full series.

Sometimes an inactive carrier can become "active" so it is best to get immunized.

Dr. McGovern

Do I still have virus?
Chronic HepB Case - Please help