hep b vax and chronic fatigue
Feb 21, 2005
I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for ten years now my partner of 3 months is a inactive carrier of hep b I have had the first 2 of my vacinations and in jly have the the final one would I be protected against the hep b as hes inactive anyway if we were to have unprotected sex? the doctors said today its to early to have a blood test but I would like to know if its possable to have sex still. thankyou for your time....worried.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The fullest protection will be with all three shots of vaccine. Two shots does afford some protection, but not as fully as the full series.
Sometimes an inactive carrier can become "active" so it is best to get immunized.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.