|can I be completely cured
Feb 8, 2005
I'm taking Ribavirin and peginterferon. If the hcv count is no longer measurable., Is there any way I can still transmit the virus or will I be completely cured. thank you
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Great question! The answer is yes! The key however is to stay undectable after stopping the Peg and ribavirin. If you stay that way for 6 months after stopping, you qualify as a cure! Keep it up! At that point it will be like you never had HCV! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.