Feb 7, 2005
hey recently i had my hepititis test and hepi B was reactive with surface antigen of (269.89) and srface antibody nonreactive and core antibody a (0.161) and hepititis Be antigen as (489.51) ....what do think??
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means you need more testing. HB e antigen and antibody and HBV DNA. Then we can tell. Go get some follow up. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.