Feb 7, 2005
hey recently i had my hepititis test and hepi B was reactive with surface antigen of (269.89) and srface antibody nonreactive and core antibody a (0.161) and hepititis Be antigen as (489.51) ....what do think??
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means you need more testing. HB e antigen and antibody and HBV DNA. Then we can tell. Go get some follow up. DTD
Legal question re: Rx
What is Infergen
- Odds Of Infection Ear Piercing
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Erotic Massage
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.