multiple co-infections with no symptons-19 years

In 1984 I shared a needle and 6 months later had "classical" HIv+ symptons. Fever Unknown Origin, Dermatological "condition" UO, Lymph enlargement (neck,under arm groin) UO. 1987 treated for Hep Type nonA/B. Very jaundiced , very high Live enzymes. I am positive with all three hepatitus type virus; also HIV+ anti-bodies. All PCR RNA tests for Hep B+C and HIV have always been "undetectable. Now the value is "less than 50", whatever that means. Recently my latest med health provider told me that it appears that I "have cleared the Hep C virus". It sems it is getting more difficult to even find anti-bodies. I have also, two events with lymes disease, (tick had the disease), I had "purple donut" around area where ick was removed. The VA has been "harvesting samples" of body fluids and has invaded every orafic of my body with evey type of "medical gizmo" possible. I ask at the VA and recently at my new HIV clinic and no one "knows" or wants to say how typical or atypical this condition , or lack thereof is. But they *ALL* sure want to have me see this researcher or that one. I am tired of being a guinea pig; particularly one who never has his questions answered. Single question. Is there ANY OTHER HUMAN PERSON on Planet Earth that has these characteristics? If you need to ahve this rather long missive verified , I *CAN* do it by scanning a telephone thick of VA and private and public test results onto a CD. This is the real deal. This not a hoax or a "mnentality issue" or any other kind of foolishness.

I don't even mind stating my name: Joseph G Zach Hampton Bays, NY email:vze3ycx6@msn.com

I'd really like some sort of an answer or answers.

I'm not willing to attend any HIV/HepB/B clinical settings any more. Doctors want, want, want. But display a curious lack of speaking ability when I ask them , what I have asked of you. Please pardon the length of this email. Please feel free to answer or disregard this email as you see fit.

Regards, JZ

You would be termed a "long-term non-progressor" since you have HIV infection but have suppression of the virus without treatment for more than 10 years.

You have cleared hepatitis C if the virus is not detectable.

Your immune system is extremely strong and you are a very fortunate individual since "long-term non-progressors" are uncommon. They only make up about 5 per cent of all HIV seropositive people.

Dr. McGovern

what adefovir can cause to the embryo
Hepatitus B clarification