Attacked by a HIV/HepC Coinfected Person

i was recently attacked and biten by someone that has HIV and Hep C. Blood and skin were torn from my arm by this person. I have HIV, not Hep C. What is my risk of becoming coinfected with Hep C. The coinfected person was fighting someone else when he attacked me and i am unaware of him having blood in his mouth

There is only one reported case of hepatitis C transmission from a bite. I would get baseline and follow up testing from your provider to be certain that you did not become infected with HCV. Dr. McGovern

blood exposure
2nd round of pegylated interferon