HBV and nitght sweats
Jan 30, 2005
Hi i really would like to know if after being infected with HBV ...and many years down the line you then develop nights sweats after a period of binging on alcohol and cocaine is this possible or is there sero conversion taking place to HIV ....thank you Mike B
Response from Dr. McGovern
Night sweats are a very common symptom to multiple possibilities. You would need to see your health care provider for a full history and physical examination. Then the appropriate laboratories can be drawn based on this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Spleen Caused By Hepatitis C
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- Cutting Hair Of Hiv Infected Person
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- Swollen Armpit Sweat Glands And Signs Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.