|is 2 months too long to wait for treatment
Jan 30, 2005
I found out in nov. that I have hiv,hcv,hbv,my first appointmetn for hcv treatment is in 2 months is that to long to wait should i considersomething sooner?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No this will be fine. Hepatitis C is an infection which progresses over years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Burning Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Stinging Pain During Seroconversion
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.