|is 2 months too long to wait for treatment
Jan 30, 2005
I found out in nov. that I have hiv,hcv,hbv,my first appointmetn for hcv treatment is in 2 months is that to long to wait should i considersomething sooner?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No this will be fine. Hepatitis C is an infection which progresses over years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.