Jan 30, 2005
Recently my test results show 1100/copies per ml does that mean I need medicine? Does it have to be active to hurt me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your viral load is very low. It is not entirely clear if you need treatment since the value that is usually used is >10,000 copies. However, this is an arbitrary value and may be lower for patients with HB eAg negative chronic hepatitis.
I would have more monitoring done to see if you have any fluctuations of your hepatitis B viremia over time. In the future a liver biopsy may be very helpful in your case to see if there is any damage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.