Precore Mutant

Recently my test results show 1100/copies per ml does that mean I need medicine? Does it have to be active to hurt me.

Your viral load is very low. It is not entirely clear if you need treatment since the value that is usually used is >10,000 copies. However, this is an arbitrary value and may be lower for patients with HB eAg negative chronic hepatitis.

I would have more monitoring done to see if you have any fluctuations of your hepatitis B viremia over time. In the future a liver biopsy may be very helpful in your case to see if there is any damage.

Dr. McGovern

hepatitis
Curious about my Doctors Advice concerning my Hep C