Acupuncture needle stick-should I be tested?

I stepped on a needle in my acupuncturist's office and it punctured my toe enough to draw a tiny drop of blood. I was the first patient in the room for 40+ hours, so the needle was at least that old. Should I be tested for HIV or Hep?

I would get baseline testing for your own protection with follow-up. I suspect the risk is extremely low since acupuncture needles are thin and solid and the needle was old; however I would pursue testing to be 100 percent sure. Please do not lose sleep over this; I think the risk extaordinarily low.

Dr. McGovern

Curiosity.
Reyataz & Jaundice