Hepa Panel Evaluation Follow-up question

Please be informed that I have also undergone an ALT test after my doctor saw my hepa panel result, my doctor told me that I have a normal liver since the result is 34 with the range of 0-66. Please tell me exactly if I am potentially infectious and what will I do to cure this chronic hepatitis B. Thank you and more power...

For hepatitis B questions, I would need the results of your hepatitis B surface antigen, core antibody, e antigen and e antibody and hepatitis B DNA testing.

The fact that your liver function tests are normal is good. However, chronic hepatitis B can lead to flares. It is difficult to say if you are at risk for this since I do not have the other results of your testing. You may be a "inactive" carrier, and at very low risk.

Dr. McGovern

HCV antibody transmission?