Injections

I received a TB test injection on my forearm today as part of my annual physical for work. The nurse did not change out gloves and gave me the injection. Is there any risk for Hep C from this? What if she had blood on her gloves from the worker before me? I checked the surrounding area of the injection site and did not see any blood. The only blood was coming from where the needle poked me. She did not touch the actual site where the needle went in and where there was bleeding. Is this considered a risk? Please answer. Thankyou.

Please be assured that there is no obvious hepatitis C risk from the situation you describe. Dr. McGovern

Urgent: Is my baby safe?
Urgent Question on treating acute Hep C