Jan 25, 2005
Confused about results: first results june 04 hbsAg positive dna 2900
second july 04 hbsab negative hbv dna undetectable hbv ultra sensitive undetectable hbe ag negative
third dec 05 hbsag negative hbsab negative hbe ag negative hbe ab negative
fourth jan 05
hbsag negative hbsab negative hep b core ab, total negative what does this mean? Was the first test a mistake?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Probably was a false positive test. Either that or you have completely cleared the virus and have no antibodies! That would be even more unlikely! I think you are virus free and should forget it! You may want to get HBV vaccine! DTD
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Show?
- Can You Get Hiv From Smoking A Blunt?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- What Does An Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.