Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you, Good Doctors!
Jan 12, 2005

Reaching this web site was the best thing that has happened to me. It gave me peace of mind and hope. I read almost every letter in this page and also put my personal query and I was answered and explained about my problem. I really give my thanks to God that therere good doctors like Dr. Franscino, Dr. Dieterich and Dr McGovern (just to name a few because of the type of concern I have), who find time to answer hundreds of questions (some of them over and over and still over again) and, in many occasions. They dont just reply our letter, but also calming our fears, and never forgetting to stress the need to be careful when we do the most natural, beautiful and wonderful thing in life, which is to make love. Well, come what may, I want to use this opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks to these good doctors and wish them all the very best. May God protect them and give them good health, long life, happiness and prosperity! Sincere thanks to this useful Web Site, the Bodys Interactive Q&A Forums, for providing us this free venue.

M Frank

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is nice to hear such good news! Thank you! DTD

Previous
Did I have the right tests? Please help
Next
how to read HBV results

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.