Did I have the right tests? Please help

Dear Dr. Dieterich,

Thank you for the help that you are providing to people on this site. I have been visiting this site for about 5 months now and found a lot of useful information. I tried not to trouble you with my questions but could not find a definitive answer in the archives.

I have experienced a number of symptoms that can indicate HIV or hepatitis infection a few weeks after of unprotected sex. It happened 5 months ago. During this 5 months period I was tested for HIV six times (two PCRs and 4 ELISAs) all negative. My CBC test (15 weeks after possible infection) showed elevated AST = 39 and ALT = 62. I had two tests for hepatitis done 21 weeks after possible infection: 1) Hep B DNA PCR test (Assay sensitivity: 500 copies/mL) and 2) Hep C RNA PCR qualitative. Both negative.

Did I have the right tests for heps? Considering the time (21 weeks after exposure). Can I rest my mind or do I need antibody test for both heps anyway?

Thank you very much for your time.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Relax, you are well over tested! Carry a condom and save yourself a lot of trouble and worry! DTD

Several questions about treatment
Thank you, Good Doctors!