|RE - TEENAGE SEX - parents' question
Jan 10, 2005
Dear doctor, thank you very much for your answer. I talked to my parents and told them about your answer.
You said it's very, very small risk. Does it mean it's smaller risk than as you once wrote "being hit by a meteorite" or is it small but real risk and I should get tested just in case.
Thank you and sory for taking so much of your time.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is on the meteorite scale. Just remember, though when you do start having sex to be safe and use a condom! Be well! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Teenager Get A Hiv Test Without Parents Consent?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.