Jan 3, 2005
happy New Year Dr. Dieterich: One year after completion of 3 Hep B vax, my titer is only 38. Does this mean that I am a hypo responder and have poor immune response? Do I need a booster?. HIV+ CD4 628
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It would not hurt to get a booster. You can ask for a double dose booster which is what we would recommend if you did not respond at all. I am sure you have immunity and if you stay safe, there should not be real risk of HBV especially with all those CD4 cells! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.