Jan 1, 2005
I HAVE A RELATIVE WHO WAS HIV POSITIVE,DIED RECENTLY.I WOULD TOUCH HIS SKIN WHIILE HE WAS UNCONSCIENCE ANDAT TIMES I WOULD KISS HIM.I DIED BECAUSE THE HEPITIS ATTACKED HIS LIVER.AM I IN ANY DANGER OF ATTRACTING HEPITITUS?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am very sorry for your loss.
You are not at risk based on what you describe.
Starting HIV med during Hep C Treatment
Risk of catching HCV from fisting
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- Where Is Herpes Rash Located?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.