Jan 1, 2005
I HAVE A RELATIVE WHO WAS HIV POSITIVE,DIED RECENTLY.I WOULD TOUCH HIS SKIN WHIILE HE WAS UNCONSCIENCE ANDAT TIMES I WOULD KISS HIM.I DIED BECAUSE THE HEPITIS ATTACKED HIS LIVER.AM I IN ANY DANGER OF ATTRACTING HEPITITUS?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am very sorry for your loss.
You are not at risk based on what you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- Where Is The Most Common Place To Have Shingles?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
- What Does Herpes On The Tounge Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.