Jan 1, 2005
I HAVE A RELATIVE WHO WAS HIV POSITIVE,DIED RECENTLY.I WOULD TOUCH HIS SKIN WHIILE HE WAS UNCONSCIENCE ANDAT TIMES I WOULD KISS HIM.I DIED BECAUSE THE HEPITIS ATTACKED HIS LIVER.AM I IN ANY DANGER OF ATTRACTING HEPITITUS?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am very sorry for your loss.
You are not at risk based on what you describe.
Starting HIV med during Hep C Treatment
Risk of catching HCV from fisting
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.