is hepc cureable?

dear doc, iwant to ask that my husband is hepc+ and he was treated for 6 months and got negative.before his diagonosis i got pregnant. kindly let me know the possibility that once it is got negative is there any possibility of getting +ve and is there any need for me and my baby to get tested for this test.i'll be very thankful for your kind and quick response. thanks a lot.

I am not sure of the sequence of events you describe.

If you were sexually active before he was cured, you should have testing for hepatitis C. If the test is negative then no further testing is required.

Dr. McG

I want to have a baby.
Starting HIV med during Hep C Treatment