|Post Hep B Test
Jan 1, 2005
Dear Doctor, In 2001 I was vaccinated for Hep B. I received my Hep B Surface AB QL test results today, and it was negative. Does this mean that I am not immune to Hep B.? Should I be revaccinated? Thank you, David
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you are not immune.
I would discuss further immunizations with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.