|Post Hep B Test
Jan 1, 2005
Dear Doctor, In 2001 I was vaccinated for Hep B. I received my Hep B Surface AB QL test results today, and it was negative. Does this mean that I am not immune to Hep B.? Should I be revaccinated? Thank you, David
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you are not immune.
I would discuss further immunizations with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes And Hiv Negative
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.