Jan 1, 2005
My tests results are wierd my hep B Sur Ag was negative My Hep B Sur Ab was positive and Hep B Core Ab Negative and Anti-Hep C Ab Negative what does that positive mean im worried cause i have had elavated liver. its was 52 now its 32 and 36 is normal could i have hep b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results are consistent with having had hepatitis vacccine in the past.
You do not have hepatitis B infection.
- Hiv And Hot Flashes
- Having Sex Just Once With A Hiv Positive Person
- Is Coughing Up Blood A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.