Jan 1, 2005
My tests results are wierd my hep B Sur Ag was negative My Hep B Sur Ab was positive and Hep B Core Ab Negative and Anti-Hep C Ab Negative what does that positive mean im worried cause i have had elavated liver. its was 52 now its 32 and 36 is normal could i have hep b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results are consistent with having had hepatitis vacccine in the past.
You do not have hepatitis B infection.
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.