Jan 1, 2005
recently I had a couple of novocaine-injections at my dentist' office just before having a tooth extracted...I worried after about any risk of exposure from the injection.....and what if the patient before me happened to have a novocaine injection....thanks, signed worried....
Response from Dr. McGovern
All the equipment in your dentist's office is autoclaved so no infectious agent is transmitted from person to person.
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Sign Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.