HBV Antibodies

I was told that I have "antibodies showing exposure to HBV" I know this sounds like a dumb question, but what is the difference to being exposed to Hep B and just having antibodies for Hep B? I ask, because my docs seem to show no concern over HBV in my body at all. I'm assuming I'm HBV- (?)

You can have core antibodies and surface antibodies which mean that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past, but you cleared the infection and do not have chronic infection. This would be good news.

Dr. McGovern

Efficacy of Second Round of HCV Treatment for Co-infected Patient
novocaine-dentist office