chances of HepatitisB

My husband was diagnosed of having past heptiis B recently(might be in carrier state).I got vaccinated for HepB when I was in dental school before marriage and I have hepB titres in blood.So what are the chances of me getting hep B from my husband.Please let me know.I am scared to go for testing. thank you and I appreciate your time.

If you were vaccinated the chances are extremely low. I would simply have your titres rechecked to be certain that they are still in an acceptable level for "protective immunity". If they have declined you can get a booster shot. Dr. McGovern

hepa b
Marriage at Stake, please read and advise...