Jan 1, 2005
who discover hepa b vaccine
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally am not sure who "discovered" hepatitis B vaccine. The first vaccine was licensed in 1981. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Need Some Pictures Of Infected HIV Symptoms.
- Is An AIDS Test 2 Weeks After Exposure Accurate?
- How Much Semen Is Transferred To Get Hiv?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Pre Surgery Blood Test?
- What Is The Number One Way Hiv Infection Is Spread Worldwide?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.