Jan 1, 2005
who discover hepa b vaccine
Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally am not sure who "discovered" hepatitis B vaccine. The first vaccine was licensed in 1981. Dr. McGovern
HIV+, Hep B and Hep C all together
chances of HepatitisB
- Does Dry Cough Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.