Jan 1, 2005
who discover hepa b vaccine
Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally am not sure who "discovered" hepatitis B vaccine. The first vaccine was licensed in 1981. Dr. McGovern
HIV+, Hep B and Hep C all together
chances of HepatitisB
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.