Jan 1, 2005
who discover hepa b vaccine
Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally am not sure who "discovered" hepatitis B vaccine. The first vaccine was licensed in 1981. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.