Jan 1, 2005
who discover hepa b vaccine
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally am not sure who "discovered" hepatitis B vaccine. The first vaccine was licensed in 1981. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- 6 Weeks After Exposure I Have A Sore Throat
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.