|Hepatitis testing and symptoms
Jan 1, 2005
Dear Doctor McGovern: Can hepatitis create a prolonged (6 months or greater)state of fatigue and viral-like symptoms? Also how long after contracting hepatitis b or c would antibodies be present? Thanks for your help.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Antibodies for either one usually persist for life. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.