hep b pcr result
Jan 1, 2005
Dear doctor, I have a pcr test for hep b recently and the result will as : HBV DNA(copies/mL) <300 log 10(copies/mL) <2.48 could you please explain what do the figures above mean and the severity of my condition for Hep b. In reality, I don't not even know i have hep b and recent blood test for liver function all came out fine. thanks JOHN
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be happy to help you. However, I need the results of your hepatitis B surface antigen, core antibody, surface antibody, e antigen and e antibody.
The lack of virus is great so don't worry. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.