|Thank you. Dr. Barbara
Jan 1, 2005
Dear Dra Barbara:
Thank you very much for your answer. I take the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are quite welcome. Happy New Year to you as well. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacteria Vaginosis?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.