Jan 1, 2005
What are the benefits of Interferon treatment round two? Do you reccomend it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you were treated with interferon monotherapy the first time around, it is certainly worth a second try. If you were treated with interferon and ribavirin the first time around but didn't get pegylated interferon specifically, it is again worth a try.
All this also depends on how severe your liver biopsy is.
I night Fling, is it Me, Next Steps?
Will I get a reply this time...
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.