Jan 1, 2005
What are the benefits of Interferon treatment round two? Do you reccomend it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you were treated with interferon monotherapy the first time around, it is certainly worth a second try. If you were treated with interferon and ribavirin the first time around but didn't get pegylated interferon specifically, it is again worth a try.
All this also depends on how severe your liver biopsy is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Where Do Herpes Sores Appear?
- What Does Shingles Skin Rash Look Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.