Hepatitis C and pregnancy

My boyfriend has Hepatitis C and we have been intimate for 3 weeks. I had blood tests done just this week for Hep C and all tests were negative. Now there is the posibility that I may be pregnant, what are the chances of the baby having/getting it? Is there something we can do NOW to prevent the baby from contracting it? Thanx, Please reply ASAP. Cindy Forsyth Jeepinit40@yahoo.com randycoleman46@hotmail.com

If you do not have hepatitis C, there is no risk to your baby.

Transmission from infected mothers is also uncommon occurring less than 5 percent of the time.

Dr. McGovern

mosquito bite?
I night Fling, is it Me, Next Steps?