Jan 1, 2005
Hi Doc. Do we say that Hepatitis B negative is equal to HIV negative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, you would need to checked for both, if there were any concerns regarding risk factors, such as unprotected sex and injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.