Jan 1, 2005
Hi Doc. Do we say that Hepatitis B negative is equal to HIV negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, you would need to checked for both, if there were any concerns regarding risk factors, such as unprotected sex and injection drug use.
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.