oral sex anf Hep. B

Dear Doctor

I am male 30 years old. I have received for the first time in my life unprotected oral sex (sucking my penis) from sex workers (women) for about 15 times last year. In each time i had ejaculated in their mouths. But I never had anal or vaginal sex with them just deep mouth kissing and touching their body from front and back with my hands and penis without condom and receiving unprotected oral sex from them. After 3 months after the last receiving of oral sex, I was tested for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes and HIV test and all came negative. However, Herpes type 1 came positive but the doctor said that has nothing to do with sex, I often got it during my childhood. In addition, I found that I got Hep B but the antigen was negative only the core antibodies and surface antibodies came positive. I was advised that at some stage of my life I got Hep B despite that I never had any symptoms before in my life and it is not oral sex transmitted disease and I am recovered for ever and immune and will not pass it to any one during sex or other way.

Then after another year I did HIV test and it came negative again. However, during that year, I get used to go to adult shops and watch sex movies in private room in the shop and I was exposed to touch the door hand of the rooms and then touch my penis with the same hand when I masturbated in the room, but during that year until now I never had any sex with woman or even touched a woman.

I am thinking now to get married, I know that what I did was wrong behavior and I regret, therefore, I am very worry about my future life especially when I get married. Please help me and advise me if i am still at risk to get HIV or any other sexual diseases, do I need to do HIV test again or other STDs tests? Do I need to do HIV test and other tests regularly every year or the results of HIV for one year waiting period with the explained circumstances (going to adult shops) is enough and 100% correct and accurate and I will never ever catch HIV in my life if I stay far from risk factors.? Do I need to do other test for other STDs? Sometimes I feel pain in my penis when I it get hard before having sex and especially my penis is not 100% straight since I was child does that have any relationship with STDs and being my penis is not totally straight, does that affect my ability to have kids in the future?

I really appreciate your effort to assist me in that issue.

Regards

Sam

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Wow, Sam that is quite a confessional! I don't think that oral sex is much of a risk for hepatitis B. It is likely you got it some other way but it is sexually transmitted. It sounds like you are fine and have done all the testing necessary. You may want to have yourself checked for hepatitis A and C to see if you need hepatitis A vaccine, but that is not a sexually transmitted disease. Relax, get married and behave yourself! DTD

HepC Petrified 16 y.o. - please help
HepC Petrified 16 y.o. - RESULT