|Enough of the same question!!
Dec 20, 2004
This should answer a question that is on here A LOT!! The information is from the CDC!
HAV HAV can live outside the body for months, depending on the environmental conditions.
HBV HBV can survive outside the body at least 7 days and still be capable of transmitting infection.
HCV Recent studies have shown that HCV can survive outside the body and still transmit infection for 16 hours, but not longer than 4 days.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Thank You! I hope people will read it and stop asking too! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.