Dec 19, 2004
Dear Dr. McGovern: happy holidays...co-infection, does PCR for HIV qualitative also rule out no HIV viral load?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes if your PCR was negative for HIV you should be very reassured by this. Happy holidays to you as well. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.