Dec 19, 2004
Dear Doctor McGovern: Would primary acute simultanous co-infection HIV/HepC cause a loss of CD19s? Is a high number of CD19s needed in order to mount an antibody response? If counts an percentage below range, what could be cause? thank for assist.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not familiar with any information regarding CD19s and the effect of hepatitis C on this particular subset of T lymphocytes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.