A WORRIED CHILD

DEAR:BARBARA MCGOVERN,M.D. I AM AN 11 YEAR OLD CHILD AND WHEN EVER I SEE A CHILD OR ADULT WITH AIDS I BURST OUT IN TEARS EVERY NIGHT I THINK WHAT IF I CAN FIND A CURE FOR AIDS AND HOW HAPPY PEOPLE WILL BE I ALREDY HAVE ONE HERE THIS IS WHAT I THINK THE CURE COULD BE................ -----------------------------

EVERY PERSON HAS THE SAME AMOUNT IF WHITE BLOOD CELLS IN THEIR BODY WHAT IF THE AIDS VIRUS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH AMOUNT OF WHITE BLOOD CELLS FOR EXAMPLE SAY NOW PEOPLE ONLY HAD 100 BLOOD CELLS(JUST FOR EXAMPLE)AND THE VIRUSE CAN ONLY KILL 100 WHITE BLOOD CELLS BUT IF WE HAD A IMMUME SYSTEM TRANSPLANT WHEN THE OLD IMMUNE SYSTEM IS A BIT RUN DOWN ALREADY WHICH WILL CREATE NEW WHITE BLOOD CELLS WHICH WILL DESTROY THE VIRUS BUT YOU HAVE TO ALSO GIVE THEM MEDICIN TO MAKE THEIR BODY STRONGER AND IF THAT IS THE CURE FOR AIDS PLEASE MAKE IT FREE BECAUSE MY MOMMY SAID SHE USE TO KNOW A WOMEN WHO HAD HIV WHO ONLY LIVED ON GOD AND CARROTS SO PLEASE MAKE IT FREE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD IT I BEG YOU!!!! FROM:FRANCES DYERS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----------------------------

I hope that when you grow older you will consider a career in research. We need people with creative minds like you!

Dr. McGovern

Virus eradication
HCV Qualitative?